Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Tarte Glamazon Pure Performance 12-Hour Lipstick

I was really interested in the staying power that people have experienced with these lipsticks, and they didn't disappoint! They're definitely not 12-hour, but they do last quite a long time and through coffee/meals! I'd say I get about 6 hours of wear. After that, the color is significantly softened and I needed some lip balm. I got two colors: Whimsy and Foxy.


Whimsy

Foxy

The color goes on smoothly and sets quickly. My lips are chronically dry, but it doesn't make it patchy like some lipsticks can. The formula is creamy, but not very soft. You have to warm it up a bit.  It was a bit drying, nothing a swipe of balm can't cure. The color, though it does fade, never budged or feathered!

These lipsticks are quite expensive at $26, but I was able to score these for cheap. I would recommend trying them if you can get a good deal on them!

XO

No comments: