Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer Review

Ok if you're like me and super late to the Milk Chocolate Soleil party then you gotta check this out! I received a sample of the original Chocolate Soleil bronzer and loved how it blended into my skin (and of course that yummy smell!) I have fair skin, though,  and in the winter it was a bit dark for me. I checked into the other Too Faced bronzer offerings and saw this lighter version but no one had it! I finally tracked it down and I'm happy I did, I've been loving it!


More after the break!!




The texture is soft and buttery, and it blends like a dream. The color is matte - nice and natural, especially if your skin tone is on the warmer side. If it's on the cooler side, then I would suggest you try a tester first because it definitely has some warm undertones.



Blended out on the left, more concentrated on the right



I typically use bronzer to contour my face and this has been an easy and natural-looking solution. It lasts all day and I have yet to have any issues with patchiness. Plus who can resist that chocolatey smell?? 

You can buy it for $30 at Sephora.com. It says it's limited edition so grab while you can!

XO

1 comment:

Natalye said...

I love this bronzer!