Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Jolly Vox box

I was chosen by Influenster to receive their holiday Jolly Vox Box, which I got in the mail a bit before the holiday. All the items in the box were complimentary for testing purposes.


In the box: Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolates, NYC HD Color Trio, Puffs Plus Lotion To Go, Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer and Duck Tape Ducklings Tape



NYC HD Color Trio Swatched

The Rimmel Lip Lacquer was a color I didn't have so I was excited to try it! It's a very sheer gold glitter color, and I've been wearing it over other color for a pretty effect. I've done a review on these before HERE.

I've been using the Puffs Plus Lotion for a while now, but I didn't realize they came in to go packs! That was a pleasant surprise.

The Skinny Cow Chocolates are so delicious! I got the peanut butter creme flavor and it's really yummy! You get a lot in the package too, they don't skimp on you!

The Duck Tape Ducklings tape was so cute, I got it in the paint splatter design and I used it to package up some of my gifts. I've seen it used so many different ways so I'm excited to look into it more.

Thanks Influenster!

XO

No comments: