Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Tarte Spring 2014 Collection

I hope everyone had a happy holiday season! I just arrived back home from holiday and a ton of new Spring makeup has greeted me! I'm excited for Tarte's new goodies. They've added a few more shades to current product lines, and revamped a few of our favorites! Check it out!



Snag all the newly packaged cheek stains in a collector's edition vault! It includes "Fearless," a new pinky coral color ($150, $30 individual)


With packaging to match the cheek stains, the new LipSurgence power pigment pencils are the perfect Spring addition. They're skinnier than the original lip tints, and pack a powerful bold color. I have my eye on the "Flush" color, such a great berry for Spring! ($24)



The new Colored Clay CC Primer features green clay to correct and purple clay to brighten all in one! It comes in 5 different shades. ($34)


The Spring Collection also includes collector's edition Maracuja C-Brightner eye treatment and a super-size 3.4 fl. oz. Maracuja oil ($38 and $75 respectively)

Everything is available on Tarte's website HERE

XO

No comments: