Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

L'Oreal leMatte and laLaque Lip Pencils Review & Swatches!

I've been looking for these pencils since I started seeing them in the blogosphere and everyone kept saying they found them at Target but I found them at my local Walgreens!

Here's the pencils that I purchased:


From left to right: I Laque You A Lot, Laquer-ized, Matte For Me

Check it out!





Here they are swatched on my arm:


From bottom to top: Matte For Me, Laquer-ized, I Laque You A Lot

Here are the lip swatches:






Top to bottom: Matte For Me, Laquer-ized, I Laque You A Lot

Applying these pencils is a dream. They're super creamy and pigmented. The matte pencil feels velvety, and the laque pencils feel thick and creamy. They have sort of a baby powder smell which is a bit off-putting. They don't last super long, just a couple hours but the colors are so nice when they're in full force, bright and vibrant. I Laque You A Lot was tough to photograph, but it's a warm tomato-red, while Matte For Me has more blue undertones. Laquer-ized is a really fun and vibrant purple/berry color. Neither are hydrating, and the matte sticks can be a bit drying. 

Pick these up if you think they'll be fun, but not if you're looking for top quality additions to your makeup bag.

XO

No comments: