Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer Review & Swatches!

I'd heard about these little beauties from a few of the international blogs that I follow. In other countries they call these 'Apocalips." Here in the US they're named Show Off. Whatever you call them, they're a fun addition to your makeup bag!

Here are the colors I picked up from my local Walgreens:


From top to bottom: Nude Eclipse, Galaxy, Stellar, Apocaliptic, Nova, Big Bang

Check it out!




Here are the swatches on my arm:


From left to right: Nude Eclipse, Galaxy, Stellar, Apocaliptic, Nova, Big Bang

Here are the lip swatches in the same order:







Nude Eclipse is a really pretty nude color, I have very fair skin so it's difficult to find a nude that doesn't look orange-y on me. Galaxy is a purple/berry with a gold shimmer. Stellar is a pretty pink-coral. Apocaliptic is a fuschia. Nova is a dusty pink. Big Bang is a blue-toned red. 

All the colors in this line were fully pigmented and only took one swipe. There's a funky smell but it goes away. The color lasts a couple hours. If you like lip lacquers, give these a try!

XO












No comments: