Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

New Too Faced stocking stuffer!

I know, it's still a little too early for comfort to be talking about the holidays, but this little set is just enough to get me excited! Take a look at the Too Faced Jingle All The Way Pop-Out Makeup Palette & Phone Case:



Isn't it cute? It's a palette that comes in an iPhone 5 case designed by celebrity decorator and TV personality Mary McDonald. The palette itself comes with 11 shadows, bronzer and blush. Just pop it out and you've got 2 gifts in one! It's also a great steal at only $25. The colors come in a great variety of neutrals as well as popular colors for the upcoming seasons. I can't speak for the quality of the palette because I haven't tested it myself but I'm a big fan of Too Faced and the quality I've come to expect from their products is high.

I've only been able to find it on the Macy's website HERE. Right now they have free shipping with any $50 purchase and a little promotional Too Faced gift with each $35 Too Faced purchase. I might have to pick up a few this holiday season for the makeup-loving members of my family :)

**UPDATE: It's now being sold on Too Faced's website HERE

XO 


No comments: