Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Cream Number 2...Because I Couldn't Get Enough!

If you read my first review of Bite Beauty's new gem of a lip product, then you know that I raved about how amazing it is. WELL I couldn't help myself, I had to grab another color! It's called Sancerre and it's described as a pinkish red. Each color is $28 at Sephora and Sephora.com.

Take a look!





Both of the creams that I have came with those weird spots in the tube that looks like it's dried out or something, but it doesn't affect the product. 




These photos were all taken in natural light. As (I hope) you can see, the color payoff is INCREDIBLE! Here's how Sephora describes the "science:"

What it is:
A cream-to-powder matte lip color that delivers an unprecedented 50 percent pigment dispersion. 

What it does:
Through BITE’s proprietary small-batch process, this weightless formula fuses hand-milled edible butters with pure premium pigments to deliver BITE’s boldest coverage yet. Formulated with four times the average level of pigments, Cashmere Lip Cream imparts an intense, feather-light wash of color. 

Not only do you get tons of pigment, but it lasts a good couple hours looking like new. It leaves a satin finish, but settles into a more demi-matte finish over time. Eventually it leaves just a pretty stain behind.  If I want to speed up the process, I just gently blot with a tissue. There's a little bit of color transfer, but that doesn't take away from the pigmentation. Even after I ate a sandwich, the color was almost like I had just put it on. This stuff is no joke! It's really light on the lips, I feel like I'm not wearing anything at all, and I don't feel like I have to reach for lip balm when it's on. 

The moral of this story is: put this on your Holiday wish list, because omg it's perfect. 

XO

No comments: