Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Too Faced Jingle All The Way Pop-Out Makeup Palette & iPhone Case

I bought this from the Too Faced website, so I have the blue one. I believe if you buy it from Sephora, you get the exclusive pink chevron pattern. I really liked the blue with the polka dots so I grabbed that one :) Take a look!


This is front when I pop it out!


Here's the back! Isn't the case cute?

Swatches after the break!




The bronzer and blush


The two matte base colors: the light beige color almost melts into my skin tone





The palette has a great variety of neutrals/metallics/colors and it's super portable. Each swatch went on super smoothly. At only $25, it's great for the holidays, or to try Too Faced yourself! Plus you get a bonus iPhone 5/5S case.

You can grab it at TooFaced.com or at Ulta HERE

XO












No comments: