Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

OPI Holiday Collections and Gift Sets!

OPI holiday goodies just popped up on Ulta.com today, let's take a look!

Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Mini 3-Piece - Dark ($9.95)
L-R: Emotions, It's Frosty Outside, Kiss Me At Midnight

More after the break!



Mariah Carey The Look Mini Nail Set ($19.95)
L-R: My Favorite Ornament, Visions Of Love, I Snow You Love Me

Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Mini 3-Piece - Light ($9.95)
L-R: Silent Starts Go By, Baby Please Come Home, Make Him Mine

Mariah Carey Mini 4-Piece ($12.95)
L-R: Visions of Love, Warm Me Up, Wondrous Star, All Sparkly And Gold

Take Ten Mini 10-Piece ($24.95)
L-R Top: Pirouette My Whistle, Alpine Snow, Bubble Bath, Tickle My France-y, You Don't Know Jacques
L-R Bottom: Cajun Shrimp, Big Apple Red, German-icure, Malaga Wine, Lincoln Park After Dark

Online Only Dramatic Duo ($15.95)
L-R: Big Apple Red, Black Onyx

All That Shimmers ($13.50)
L-R: Natural Nail Base Coat, Silver Shimmer Dust, Gold Shimmer Dust, Top Coat


Full Holiday Collection:

L-R: My Favorite Ornament, All I Want For Christmas, Cute Little Vixen, Underneath The Mistletoe

L-R: In My Santa Suit, Visions Of Love, Warm Me Up, Wonderous Star

L-R: All Sparkly And Gold, Sleigh Ride For Two, Ski Slope Sweetie, I Snow You Love Me

L-R: Silent Stars Go By, Baby Please Come Home, Make Him Mine, It's Frosty Outside

L-R: Emotions, Kiss Me At Midnight

Each individual polish is $9. You can grab all these sets at Ulta.com.

XO













No comments: